Sam, Terri & Hank in VA

8.02.2007

More vacation pics






Here are some funny pics from the summer...first, a few pics from the Las Vegas trip in March, which was awesome! We had a great suite at the Mirage and it was just plain good times. Look at Ben in the bathtub! Like a true Vegas pimp! And that's cousin Ted passed out on the couch after a long day of bible study.




Second, I mentioned that we were all in MN over the 4th of July...we didn't get a ton of pics becasue we didn't have a camera with us, but I do have a couple shots of Ben and I sharing a tender moment at the Hillcrest bar on Big Sandy. Is ANY of that beer actually finding its way to my mouth??? Oh well, I'm sure I didn't need it at that point anyway. This was actually on the night of July 3rd, and group of troublemakers was me, Terri, Ben, my 2nd cousin Heather (from Houston TX) and her husband Brian, and my aunt Ardie!. It was an awesome time! Who knew they stocked Patron at Hillcrest???

1 Comments:

  • That ain't right bro. What about the pictures of us going to the hoover dam all four days???

    Walleye Newton

    By Blogger Walleye Johnson, at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home