Sam, Terri & Hank in VA

11.27.2006

Back to Work

The dust has settled on the long holiday weekend and I'm back at work now. A really fun weekend, good to see all the Jackson family. Bill, Jenny, and Ainsley are still here for another week, and Jeannie got here on Friday and I think is here until the end of this week. Hank has been having lots of fun with Ainsley and they both get tons and tons of attention.

Yesterday the whole crew was at Carma and Lee's house for lunch and playing around...I didn't go because I wanted to stay in Richmond to get some things done (and watch the Vikings of course!). So Matt and I stayed here and went to the bar that has all the football games, then met up with everyone back at Rob and Julie's last night. Terri and Hank stayed over at their house so that Terri could spend time with Jeannie and Julie.

The other news from the weekend is that I bought a motorcycle off of ebay last night! Isn't it weird that every time I move to VA I buy a motorcycle? It's really nice, a Harley Davidson and it's up in Pennsylvania. Rob and I are going to pick it up this weekend, so I'm crossing my fingers that it is as described. The seller seems like a decent guy (as far as you can tell from an ebay listing, anyway). I know what you're thinking Mom, I promise I'll be careful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home