Sam, Terri & Hank in VA

8.02.2007

MN Trip plans

Quick note to let the MN folks know: we have booked tickets for our trip up there in August. My mom is coming to Richmond to pick up Hank and bring him back there on Friday the 17th. Then I am flying up on Wednesday the 22nd; I'll be there for a week until Wed the 29th. Unfortunately Terri isn't going to make it because she's fresh out of vacation time. No big plans except for a trip to Grandma Vi's over the weekend, and I have a night out with friends on Monday the 20th. Hope to see you! Sam

1 Comments:

  • Damn dude, looks like it'll have to be a terrible tuesday or a wibboozin wednesday b/c like the big terds we are, we're double booked for both weekends. Oh well, sounds like a rosy excuse to throw some junk at my boss ala Grandma Vi's nastiest gyroball claiming mid-summer bronchitis.

    whoop-whoop!

    By Blogger Walleye Johnson, at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home