Sam, Terri & Hank in VA

11.06.2006

...pics....

How about these pictures?? These are from a really cool kid's pool in Minneapolis. It was last summer, I was working at home on a Thursday and we decided to go to the pool. I like the first one where he's smiling, he was having a lot of fun. He didn't want to go into the deep part of the pool but he loved walking around the outside, where it was shallow. The also have these cool shower things, he like to push the button and make the water spray out. It was a super nice day, probably June. You can always tell when it's just me and Hank because I always give him the pacifier whenever he wants it. We never knew what that little rashy looking thing on his chest was....it hung around for a while and then went away.

I have to go to Target to get ready for T & H tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home